British Chamber of Commerce Regional Tour – Piešťany
The British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic invites you for a two-day business visit to the region of Piešťany organised by the foreign chambers of commerce in Slovakia.
Programme, Thursday 21 May
- 07:45 AM registration of participants in the lobby of Hotel Park Inn Danube, Bratislava
- 08:00 AM bus departure
- 09:00-10:30 AM visit to the company Schenker s.r.o. in Senec
- 12:00-2:30 PM tour around the Nuclear Power Plant Jaslovské Bohunice
- 3:30-5:00 PM visit to the production plant Inalfa Roof Systems Slovakia s.r.o., Krakovany
- 5:30 PM Cocktail at the terrace of Hotel Thermia Palace and tour of Spa Piešťany
Friday 22nd of May, 2015
- 08:00 AM bus departure from the car park of the hotel DHSR Esplanade****
- 09:00-11:30 AM visit to the production plant PSA Peugeot Citroën Slovakia
- 12:30-2:30 PM tour of the production plant Wertheim
in Dunajská Streda
- 3:00 PM arrival at Park Inn Danube, Bratislava Hotel
members of the partaking chambers: 59 EUR
non-members: 75 EUR
* accommodation is not included in the fee
Languages: English, Slovak
Transport: provided by an organised bus
Accommodation: each participant should arrange their accommodation individually in the hotel DHSR Esplanade****, which offers a discount price of 29 EUR*/ person/ night for the event participants. Reservation of the accommodation is to be made
by phone at +421 (0)33 7757733.
Please refer to British Chamber of Commerce when making your reservation.