The Daily Slovak News
Posted by on 24 Aug 2010. Filed under Business, Top news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Economy minister discusses Mochovce with Slovenske elektrarne

Power company Slovenske elektrarne (SE) is moving forward with work on units 3 and 4 of Mochovce nuclear power plant according to schedule.

Minister of economy, Juraj Miskov met with SE representatives on Monday to discuss planned investments and the overall situation in the company. Miskov and SE general director and CEO, Paolo Ruzzini, spoke about investments made to date and those that are planned, as well as about completion of the privatisation of the company.

Italian concern Enel has a shareholding of 66% in Slovenske elektrarne, with the other 34% being held by the Ministry of Economy by way of the National property Fund (FNM), which executes the shareholder rights.

Leave a Reply


Photo Gallery

The Daily.SK, Language Sense, s.r.o., Bratislava © 2010