Posted by on 29 Mar 2012. Filed under Current Affairs, Top news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Quarter of Slovaks Could Not Afford Holiday Last Year

photo (c) Smooth_O

According to a Eurobarometer survey carried out all over Europe published today, around a quarter (24%) of Slovaks had no holiday last year, with over half saying it was because of financial constraints.

A quarter of Slovak respondents said they did not go on holiday because of personal reasons, while 8% said it was because of a lack of time, according to TASR newswire. Overall, Slovaks have become more modest in their holiday plans since the 2009 economic crisis, with around one third saying their holiday this year would depend on their financial situation and one fifth planning to stay at home.

2 Comments for “Quarter of Slovaks Could Not Afford Holiday Last Year”

  1. Dave Crawford

    the 24% are the ones who have real jobs. The other 76% are the criminals, shiesters, conmen and state workers! Oh and bankers!

  2. George M

    …………and 25% said they had their brains removed at birth and voted for Robert Fico …I love survey , a good way to find out nothing useful, unless you ask the right questions .

    BTW . A quarter of Slovak respondents said they did not go on holiday because of personal reasons …..what does that mean , the dog would be lonely ?

Leave a Reply

*

Photo Gallery

The Daily.SK, Language Sense, s.r.o., Bratislava © 2010