Try Some Thai This Friday
If Thailand is too far away from you, this time we bring Thailand, the land of smiles, to you here in Bratislava!
For the first time, the Thai festival full of fun activities and exotic Thai cusine will guide you through one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the world and the second biggest economy in South East Asian! Come and enjoy:
- a multimedia presentation about Thailand from Thai students living in Slovakia!
- Authentic live Thai music playing with the traditional Thai musical instrument
- Thai dance workshop in which you can try out Thai dances on your own
- Have your Name written in Thai letters
- Taste typical Thai beverages (3 different types of Thai teas), cuisine and desserts
- Souvenir spot where you can buy postcards and various hand-made souvenirs.
- And much more!
The event starts on Friday 20 April from 16.00 to 22.00 at the faculty of Social Sciences at Comenius university, Mlynské luhy č. 4 Bratislava
If you come by public transport, take the trolley bus number 201 or 202 to the bus stop Brodna. If you can’t find it, call this number 00421917089674.
Dont miss your chance of once in a life time of Thai experiences right in Bratislava!
See you soon!