This seminar is targeted at Slovak businesses. The event is on 11 June at 0930-1230 and is aimed at helping educate companies by providing them with information about the UK and UK business in general. It will also focus on quality information that a business needs to successfully do business with and in the United Kingdom.
The key topics covered:
- The business environment with UK Statistics
- The forms of Business in the UK
- How to establish a company/ branch in the UK
- Information about the taxation in the UK / VAT overview
- How we can help Slovak companies to expand to the UK market
- Banking solutions in the UK
- Business opportunities for Slovak and British companies
Listen to our guest speakers, from both Slovakia and the UK, sharing know-how and their vision on the UK.
This event is a joint activity with the Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Bratislava. The main goal of this forum is to boost and develop new business opportunities and tighten business relationships between the United Kingdom and the Slovak Republic.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at this event.
The British Chamber of Commerce Team.