In an annual survey carried out by travel web site Expedia, their ‘Insiders’ Select’ rankings has voted Slovakian boutique hotel the best in the world, followed by Al Codega in Venice, Italy, and the Central American Hotel Royal Corin in Fortuna, Costa Rica.
The top list, which was published on June 27th was draw up from 500,000 assessments provided by the website’s users.
Expedia’s 2012 Insiders’ Select list of the 10 best hotels in the world.
1. Marrol’s Boutique Hotel – Bratislava (Slovakia)
2. Hotel Al Codega – Venice (Italy)
3. Hotel Royal Corin – Fortuna (Costa Rica)
4. Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen – Aberdeen (Scotland)
5. Four Seasons Miami – Miami, Florida (USA)
6. Madison Hotel Hamburg – Hamburg (Germany)
7. Element Omaha Midtown Crossing – Omaha, Nebraska (USA)
8. Sonnenalp Resort of Vail – Vail, Colorado (USA)
9. Taj Lands End – Mumbai (India)
10. Mr. C Beverly Hills – Los Angeles, California (USA)